Thursday, May 28, 2015

Exhibition "Das Letzte im Leben" at Hofburg in Innsbruck

http://www.hofburg-innsbruck.at/623/php/portal.php?language=de

Exhibition "Das Letzte im Leben" at Hofburg in Innsbruck Austria
From 6. June. 2015 until 16. January. 2016





Press Release Commemorative Year 2015

During its commemorative year the Hofburg Innsbruck offers an agenda rich in content
The Last Things in Life

An Exhibition about Death and Mourning 1765–2015

Tyrol's close connection to Austria's history and the Habsburg family will be visible
all year long. The Innsbruck Hofburg – former royal residence – is commemorating
emperor Francis Stephen's sudden death in Innsbruck in the year 1765. Today – 250
years after these occurrences – the Hofburg presents itself as the most impressive
exhibition space of the country. Centre of the exhibition will be Haruko Maeda's
work of art.
Today the state rooms of the Innsbruck Hofburg are still a reminder of the death of an
Emperor: Francis Stephen of Lorraine died there suddenly in 1765, and his widow –
Empress Maria Theresa – had the prestigious rooms of the imperial residence converted
into a memorial for her husband.
250 years later, an exhibition re-activates the Habsburg cult of death – and invites us to
reflect on our own response to death and mourning. The exhibition shows how old death
rituals have changed: aristocratic protocol replaced by burgher etiquette, and rural
traditions contrasted with urban modernity.
The exhibits tell their own stories about the fear of death, about premature deaths. New
death rituals are presented. The exhibition also shows how the memory of the dead was
preserved and confronts us with the fact that death is something that defies the
imagination and yet is ubiquitous.
The exhibits include everyday and traditional items, early mass media, valuable rarities,
and works of art and videos. Voices from the beyond are also to be heard. The exhibits
are on loan from Austrian and international collections.
The exhibition is a cooperation between Burghauptmannschaft Osterreich, Tiroler
Landesmuseen and Tiroler Hospiz-Gemeinschaft.

Facts
THE LAST THINGS IN LIFE. An Exhibition about Death and Mourning 1765–2015

DURATION: June 6th 2015 to January 10th 2016
PLACE OF EXHIBITION: Hofburg Innsbruck, Rennweg 1, Innsbruck, Austria
OPENING HOURS: daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
till September on Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ADMISSION
adults 9 Euro
reduced 6,50 Euro
free admission till the age of 19 years
tour prize 3 Euro, children 2 Euro
group tours 40 Euro
CONTACT
Hofburg Innsbruck
+43/512/58 71 86-19
hofburg.ibk@burghauptmannschaft.at
www.hofburg-innsbruck.at
Photograph
HARUKO MAEDA
Francis Stephen of Lorraine, 2014/15
Oil on canvas
404 × 174 cm, Courtesy of the artist,
photo: Marco Prenninger
Press Contact:
Birgitt Drewes, head of communications, +43/664/54 04 344,
birgitt.drewes@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(406) 946-0675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just taken out my first personal loan and i must say i am extremely impressed as to how straightforward the services is. All i had to do was applied and filled out the application form and submit it! I was then told in about 10 minutes that i was accepted and that the funds has been approved and on the way to my bank after submitting the required information's and i received a loan of $35,000 USD! Extremely impressive. Now i have my own car and also have my own business thanks to Am.Invest LIMITED. Apply for your loan today without any stress with Am.Invest LIMITED email them now on (ptlender01@gmail.com). Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
    Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.

    ReplyDelete


  5. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.

    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: daviesbrown2033@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas, and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on http://jonesloanfinance.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State

    ReplyDelete

  8. Do you need a loan .We are Legitimate and guarantee loan lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as We'll be glad to offer you a loan Contact us via Email: hmloans2@gmail.com

    Services Rendered include

    *Debt Consolidation
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans.
    *Car Loans
    *Rent and House Loans

    Write back if interested with our interest rate of 4% annual. Contact us via Email: hmloans2@gmail.com

    Please Note: All interested individual must send a message to our email for urgent response and details to obtain a Loan.

    Best Regards.
    Email: hmloans2@gmail.com
    +15175650123

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:urgentloan22@gmail.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete